ZEIT Software Release 02-10 (in progress)
Bugs fixed / resolved in software release 02-10, which is the next major milestone, to be released Q4 2023:
- Fixed bug that would stop the encoder updating the Note Pitch and velocity for a sequence
- Fixed bug that would stop tempo updates under certain circumstances
- Improved error reporting - added new routines to display error messages to both the Serial debug port and the VFD so that the user can provide more information when something has failed
- The sequencer will now run normally without the SD card
- Report missing SD Card to the user
- Report missing FAT16/FAT32 partition when reading SD Card for the first time
- Report bad SD Card type on power up
- Improved efficiency of the encoder handler
- Changed behaviour of Gate Length parameter to correctly indicate tied notes
- LEDs refresh properly when changing between shift mode and normal mode
- Menu select LEDs now behave properly
- Patch Menu LED now displays properly after booting
- Expanded keyboard debugging tools for beta-tester machines
- Playback LED now flashes consistently across end of sequence
- Improved response of the step LEDs (slightly behind beat)
- Improved error reporting when internal queues block back
- Improved error reporting when there’s no space left in the note output queue
- Improved error reporting when there’s no space left in the controller output queue
- Fix NoteWrap calculation which would generate bogus notes when the Midi note was above the Upper Wrap limit.
- When sending a Midi Controller message, don’t just send Midi Volume messages.
- Only send Midi Data if a track is enabled. If the track is muted then don’t send anything.
- Controller One and Controller Two streams can be enabled and disabled properly
- The Note Stream can now be enabled and disabled
- In the vanilla record, the Controller Two stream is disabled by default to prevent flooding the Midi bus with too many controller messages
- Octave Range now works as it should.
- When editing a step, the step number is accurately shown on the display
- When editing the values for a particular step, the step number no longer flickers in the main display.
List updated : 29-Nov-23